It only takes a couple of minutes to make a sweet treat with GoNoodle’s How To Make Ice Cream In A Bag!
Here are the materials you’ll need to do this how-to activity with your kids:
- 2 cups of whole milk,
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoons of rock salt
- 1 sandwich-size resealable bag
- 1 gallon-size resealable bag
- 1 large bowl of ice cubes
- For chocolate ice cream, add 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- For strawberry ice cream, add 2 chopped strawberries
- For mint chocolate chip ice cream, add 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips and ¼ teaspoon of peppermint extract
We hope your family has fun with this how-to video! Share your homemade ice cream using #GoNoodleGoSummer to be featured and earn prizes for your kids.