GoNoodleween 2019 is upon us and we are so excited to invite you to join in the fun! In honor of GoNoodleween you can dress like your favorite GoNoodle group, have a GoNoodle Dance Party, or use come of our mindfulness videos to help calm your students or kids with all of the excitement!
Below are some tips and inspiration for GoNoodleween costumes and a GoNoodleween playlist perfect for a dance party! Happy GoNoodleween!
DIY Blazer Fresh Costume:
1. Plastic framed glasses
2. Dark blazer
3. Bow-tie or necktie
5. Bonus: Grey sweatpants, shorts, or jeans
DIY GoNoodle Champs:
1. Paint/Markers pick the color of your favorite champ!
2. Eyes – Googly eyes, paper plates, or a marker to draw!
3. Colored Paper for face, hair, accessories!
5. Popsicle sticks
Pick your favorite champ and make sure you have a matching paint/marker color or colored paper. Draw the shape of the champ’s head on the paper and cut (carefully!) out the shape. Draw or glue googly champ eyes, mouth, freckles, ears, hair, etc! Get creative! Glue a popsicle stick to the bottom of the face and you’re a GoNoodle Champ!
DIY BEST TEES T-Shirts!
What you need:
1. Blank t-shirt (pick a fun color!)
2. Fabric markers
3. Favorite quote or pair
4. Dark-colored pants
Bonus: Wear Crocs (or sandals) with socks!
Pick your favorite punny quote to write on the front of your t-shirt and be The BEST TEES! Here are some examples!
1. You Guac My World
2. Be Nice!
3. Pair: Sun / Moon
4. Pair: Burger / Fries
5. Pair: Chips / Guac
Other GoNoodleween costumes we’ve seen…
● Moose Tube campers – plaid shirts, jeans, shorts, overalls…or just a Moose Costume.
● Not Dog – dress like a hot dog with sunglasses!
● Mr. Catman – A guy in jeans, a t-shirt, hoodie…and a cat mask.
● Ms. Doggy Breath – Plaid shirt, jeans…and a dog mask.
● Flow – dress head to toe in one pastel color (bonus for face paint)
● Koo Koo Kangaroo – Pretty sure this one is obvious…